Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Tech Wood-Work By Konzay

Today my partners and l are doing wood-work at Tamaki Collage for Tech.

What is it?
The  object that I am going to be making out of wood is a space-car.

Why choose this one?
I really like cars so that's why l want to make this item and also because my brother likes cars too.

What is it for?
This object would be a space-car.

Who is it for?
My space-car would be for my little brother who is only 5 years old.

How will it be used?
It would be used to make my brother think that he would be in space with a car.

Where will it be used?
It would be in my brother's room on the top of the ceiling.

Is there anything l have to consider for it's safe use?
To sand-paper the side so that it won't hurt my brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi my name willem Im from paparoa range school I think your work is very unique and creative . I like the fact that you made something that you have not seen in reality but next time could you tall people what tools you used to make your space car.

Post a Comment