Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

My Dad Found A Pit Bull

When I was six, that was five years ago, my dad found a pitbull with deep black eyes and he was a puppy. My dad named him East and the colour of his fur was black. My dad brought him home and he stayed for five years. We fed him breakfast, lunch and dinner and he was about three years old and I was about eight years old. He use to sleep with me when I went to bed early at 8:30 and when I got up for school and came back from school he would wait for me. My dad and mum would look after him when I was gone.

When I went somewhere I would take him with me. I would walk to my cousins or to my friends house. At 8:30 I would take him for another walk around the block and then when we get home I would feed him. We went to sleep in my bed and East would sleep on my leg and made my leg warm. Every morning I fed him and he would go outside to go to the toilet and he would come back inside and we would play games with the ball and then we would have lunch.
 
I was turning seven and East was playing with my cousins. He stopped and then gave me a present because he was the best dog. I had some of my cake and then when my cousins went we said good bye to them and then played. I fed him and then we went to bed.

We woke up the next day and I cleaned up my room and then me and East had breakfast. East would just growl and growl. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Konzay,
It was very pleasing to read your blog post about East your dog...although you need to try and stop repeating "And" and "Then" Also you need to add more full stops to your sentences so us readers can take a breath.

Post a Comment