Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

A Sad Time My Best Friend Left

My friend named Dominic left because he was moving to another house and going to a different school. We took some photos and now I have it as my wallpaper.

He was funny, kind, helpful and a very good dancer. He's half Tongan and half Fijian. He showed me some moves because his uncle is a fighter and he showed him how to move. He showed me how to Tongan dance and he knew how to Maori dance and sing as well.

He was a great friend and treated people nicely. He was in my reading group and when I got a word wrong he told me the word and he helped me sound it out.

He was a great reader and he was really quick at reading and he never missed one word. He always tried and kept it up to be better than before. He was a great and smart friend and he always tried to be helpful in school. He believed in himself.

He brought stuff like photo's of his sister and carved wood from Tonga. He loved to bring stuff for show and tell. He gave me one of his carvings and I left it in my room.

3 comments:

Noeline Brough said...

Hi Konzay, I really enjoyed reading your story, I showed this to Mrs Vickers who thought it was wonderful also. It did make me sad know that Dominic has left us. Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mrs Brough.

Anonymous said...

Konzay you really did a great job for witting about your best friend Dominic. Keep up the good work Konzay

Post a Comment